-->

Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Sisters, sisters..."

We have house guests again! This time, it's my two little sisters. Ok, fine, for the sake of exactitude and the aforementioned sisters who will argue with the term "little" (they're both as tall or taller than me), my younger sisters. Sarah and Emily flew in this afternoon and they'll be leaving at the same time I do. 

Yup, I'm getting down to nearly single digits of days left on Utila. Anyway, still have some diving left (I'm helping on the girls' Advanced Open Water course) and hopefully a nest of turtle hatchlings!! 

Our ATV can comfortably fit four with a little creative
seating arrangement. We look like natives now!
Emily joining us in our baleada dinner.



1 comment:

  1. Pictures seem to suggest that Utila is close to being the happiest place on earth.

    ReplyDelete