-->

Monday, July 9, 2012

Two Month Spa Visit



I’ve decided to regard the weather on Utila as simply a bonus to my research and diving experiences: two months in a sauna. Or I’ve decided to regard it as such for the purposes of making this blog entertaining (or so I hope). Truth be told, I really, really dislike humidity. 

Yes, I’m very used to enduring hot summers but I’ve never gotten used to humidity. Besides, I’d much rather be in a cold climate than a hot one. There are only so many clothes one can remove but there isn’t a limit on how many layers you can have. However, I like the warm water. So I guess that means my ideal locale would be a cool to cold landmass (snow and all other sorts of precipitation are very welcome) with lovely tropical waters in the ocean. Good luck, right? 

1 comment: