-->

Monday, September 17, 2012

Things I Miss...

You already got the list of things that I didn't miss about Utila (and still don't miss, in case that lacks clarity) so I figure it's about time I wrote up the list of things that I do miss about my summer internship. 

-Scuba diving: I love diving. I know there are chances to go diving in South Africa and I'm going to fit in as many as I can!

-Stars: I've been outside late at night a couple times since being home and there is so much light pollution in southern California. When it wasn't cloudy and threatening to rain on us in Honduras (and when hurricanes weren't moving through the area), the night sky was incredible. 

-Baleadas: they became my staple meal! Breakfast ones with egg, simple ones with just beans and cheese, veggie and avocado ones for dinner... 

-Utila Dive Center: the people at this dive shop are amazing. They're all super friendly and really great teachers. 

-My research partners: Robyn and Lindsey are pretty much awesome. Can't really add anything more to that. 

1 comment:

  1. Give me ingredients, and we will recreate baleadas at home. I will throw water at you to simulate hurricanes (oh, you did not miss that). But I can still throw water at you.

    ReplyDelete